16 June 2019

Poem #4

In Each Every


Every morning when I wake up from sleep
You're the first thought in my mind
Imagining how it'd be to wake up right next to you.

Every night when I'm about to go to sleep
You're always the last thought that I want to think
Hoping that I will meet you again even if it is just a dream.

Everyday when I'm trying to live my life to the fullest
You're there in my mind
Playing the old memories over and over again.

Everything that I do to not think about you
You're still there in my mind
A place where you're not supposed to be.

No matter what I do, where I am, what time is it
You will always find a way to slip into my mind
You're THERE, you're HERE, you're EVERYWHERE
Just not in my life, anymore.

And that's why it hurts the most.

- a girl that can't be moved

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi pretty/handsome do leave your footprints here so i can get in touch with you too~~